Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is in a workaholic mode for the past few weeks.With back to back important news & releases, the latest is about the 3rd IBPS common written examination for PO/ MT posts in public sector banks.The allotments for the second edition were notified few months ago, based on which banks are now recruiting for Probationary officer posts.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:-
- Online Registration :- 22.07.2013 to 12.08.2013
- Payment of Application Fees:- Online 22.07.2013 to 12.08.2013
- Payment of Application Fees:- Offline 24.07.2013 to 17.08.2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination After:- 07.10.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 19.10.2013/ 20.10.2013/ 26.10.2013/27.10.2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Download of call letters for Interview First week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview Third week of January 2014
- Allotment March 2014
- Agelimit: 20 - 30yrs (+3 yrs for OBC,+5 yrs for SC/ST)
- Should posses a degree from a recognized university
Fee Registrations:The application fees are fixed at Rs.100 (SC/ST) or Rs.600 (others) with the option of paying it through online and offline.
Details link is available at Click here