Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is in a workaholic mode for the past few weeks.With back to back important news & releases, the latest is about the 3rd IBPS common written examination for Clerical cadre posts in public sector banks.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:-
- Online Registration :- 18.08.2013 to 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees:- Online 18.08.2013 to 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees:- Offline 21.08.2013 to 12.09.2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination After:- 18.11.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 30.11.2013/ 01.12.2013/ 07.12.2013/ 08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/ 15.12.2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) Second week of January 2014
- Download of call letters for Interview Last week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview Second week of February 2014
- Allotment April 2014
- Agelimit: 20 - 28yrs (+3 yrs for OBC,+5 yrs for SC/ST)
- Should posses a degree from a recognized university.
- Must posses proficiency in local language of the state.
- Working Knowledge of Computers is essential.
Fee Registrations:The application fees are fixed at Rs.100 (SC/ST) or Rs.600 (others) with the option of paying it through online and offline.
Details link is available at Click here