2. The Patagonian desert is located in Argentina.
3. The person known as the father of aeronautics is Sir George Cayley.
4. The most densely populated Island in the world is Honshu.
5. The two nations Haiti and the Dominion Republic together form the Island of Hispaniola.
6. The largest auto producer in the USA is General Motors.
7. The largest auto producing nation is Japan.
8. The famous ?General Motors? company was founded by William Durant.
9. The country that brings out the FIAT is Italy.
10. The first actor to win an Oscar was Emil Jannings.